Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crochet patterns Catalog

I am sorry if my last so many posts appeared to be like "Spam"...more so for those who are subscribed  to my blog. People visiting my blog have been asking me time and agian from where I got the patterns listed herein and sometimes it is difficult even for me to trace them considering the number of downloads I have so I decided to make a catalogue on my blog, listing against each picture the issue of the crochet magazine/book it comes from. I have only just started with this exercise beginning with the covers of the Magic Crochet magazine and hope to have categories like filet crochet, runners, doilies, cushions, curtains, bedspreads, tablecloths, etc. with a label stating the book it belongs to so that my visitors know which book they need to look for if they like a particular pattern. It will not only help me but my visitors as well. This exercise will take a lot of time though, so I hope you will bear up with me and return some time in the future. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner