Monday, December 15, 2014

Ice Skates Christmas Ornaments


When I saw the ice skates Christmas tree ornaments on the Net I simply loved them. And so I was hunting for the white paper clips or you might choose to use the plain steel ones. There was a shortage of white in my box and I ended up using ones that matched with the colour of my ice skates. My eldest sister too made a few and everyone really liked them. Hope you like them too. They are an easy pattern to make and you don't need to be a crochet pro.If you are interested in making your own Christmas tree ornaments, then you will find the pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner